Monday, November 16, 2009

One Month Left...

Since Dublin, I have just been hanging out in Barcelona.

Last Tuesday, I went to an FC Barcelona game! They played a lower league team called Leonesa...which meant Barcelona won 5-0. It was great fun though, and very cool to see Camp Nou--the FC Barcelona Futbol Stadium. That place was huge. It would be wild to be there during a huge game.




Here is a video of one of the five goals...


Saturday, I went on a trip set up by IES to Montserrat. Montserrat is a town in the mountains about an hour North West of Barcelona by bus. It was absolutely beautiful. When we were driving there, it was very foggy, and then we passed through the layer of clouds once we got to the town! We were above them, it was very cool. In the morning, we took a tour of an art museum they had there, and then we saw a monastery and a cathedral. After that, we had some lunch and some friends and I took a tram up to the top of the mountain. The fog had cleared so we had some amazing views. There we hiked around a little bit and chatted on some rocks, while looking over Spain.





My family gets here this weekend!! I am very exited. We're going to hang out here in Barcelona for a few days, then we're renting a car and driving to some places in Southern France. I am really looking forward to it.

Work for my classes is finally starting to pick up..I have two ten paged papers due within the next month, as well as a big project and a couple presentations..should be fun?

After tomorrow, I only have one month left here in Barcelona! I really can't believe it..these past months have flown by.

That's all I got, I hope all is well with you, wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment